135 ratings (4.244 average)
What's new in this version (2.0):
Added option to hide horizontal line(s).
NOTE - CLARUS SIGNAL IS NOT UPDATED ANY MORE. IT IS INTEGRATED WITH CLARUS BATTERY - SEARCH FOR 'CLARUS WIDGETS' IN THE MARKET.
Clarus Signal is a minimal, transparent widget that displays signal strength, data network connectivity. Line colors change based on signal strength & connection speed.
- The colors change as follows: Blue(good),Green,Yellow, Orange, Red(bad)
- Background colors/alpha can be changed
- Text colors can be changed
- Launch apps from the widget
- 1x1 and 2x1 widgets
- Color themes for light and dark backgrounds
- Signal in dBm/asu
- Multiple widgets of the same size can't be added as of now. This will be fixed in a subsequent release
This is a re-release of "Clarus Signal - OLD".
IMPORTANT: WE CANNOT RESPOND TO COMMENTS. PLEASE EMAIL US @ email@example.com
NOTE1: Internet Access is used for Flurry Analytics to track downloads.
NOTE2: This is a widget and not an application. This needs to be added to the home screen as follows:
1. On the homescreen, press the 'Menu' button and click on 'Add'. Click on the 'Widgets' icon. This will bring up a list of all installed widgets.
2. Scroll down to Clarus Signal and click on it. This will display the options for this widget.
3. Change options as required. Press the 'Back' key to exit options and display the widget on the screen.
4. To change widget options once the widget is installed, tap the right side (i.e. TEMP side) of the widget to open widget options.
Last comments from Android Market
Needs more customizing options (colors, fonts, designs) but amazing nonetheless
Needs more font options
Can't separate signal and data in2 individual 1x1 widgets. Custom options like font size and horizontal text instead of vertical layout would be great
Great app. Htc Hero
What's the point of the theme? I don't see a difference between light and dark.
Great work, needs fully transparent background though
A simple little widget that's transparent and looks good.However,widget can't be resized. Also, wiget data canonly be seen on Home screen. FourStars.
No widget on tbolt