69 ratings (4.609 average)
What's new in this version (1.32):
- bug fix : Rest tweaking in results page now properly handled
- bug fix : Boeing grey theme now applied to dialog boxes.
- bug fix : no more app crash when deleting a blank time picking field
- bug fix : in some case, the app could ask to fill both start and end fields despite they were already set
- Support for high resolution screens (S3, One X, Nexus etc.)
- Support for tablets in both portrait and landscape
Crew rest in the tropopause...
ZzTrop computes rest periods based on several patterns for both cockpit and cabin crew. Do not hesitate to submit your own specific pattern if none suits your needs.
If you encounter any software crash, or technical problem, send me an email with as much details as possible.
ZzTrop is Free and open source software.
Tags: crew rest break pilot aviation aeronautic
Last comments from Android Market
Excellent with this update. Perfect if you could allow user to change any "R" to an "X" value.
Fantastic app! Just as good as the iPhone one
Its not accurate
Best app for calculation of crew breaks on medium and long haul flights. Better than any iPhone product.
Better than the iPhone app for crew rest breaks.
Helpful apparently. Responsive developer.
Perfect little app. Now does 1min increments. Thanks for building it!
Great app use it a lot. Kerozen by the same developer is great too.
Better than iphone app. Must have for .pursuers!