16710 ratings (4.322 average)
What's new in this version (2.9.1):
- Bug fix, SMI subtitle parser.
- HW acceleration for honeycomb.
- Some minor changes and optimizations on the video list has been done.
- Fixed video list sort bug: now case insensitive.
- Preference for "sl
Finally the tablet version is somewhat finnished and realeased as a public beta on the Android Market as "mVideoPlayer HD". It requires a tablet running ICS. Check it out!
mVideoPlayer is what I would say the best video player replacement application available for Android, with a lot of useful and handy features and a nice and clean interface it greatly improves on Android's built-in video player.
The application is freely available here on the Android market, so make sure you give it a try if you have a burning interest in watching movies and TV-series.
This app DOES ONLY PLAY WHAT YOUR PHONE ALREADY SUPPORTS so if you were looking for anything else, don't waste your time.
It could however be used as a video library browser because it allows you to open videos with other applications.
- Subtitle Support: srt, ssa, ass, sub/idx, mpl, smi, txt, sub, sami.
- Internal MKV Subtitle (srt, ssa, ass), ONLY usefull on devices that supports playback of MKV.
- On-screen information such as time and battery.
- Responsive, intuitive controls.
- Built-in subtitle search powered by OpenSubtitles.org, download and pair a subtitle with a video in less than 10 seconds.
- Video library with movie posters & inbuilt poster search.
- Imdb.com search, view information about your movie fast and easy directly within the app.
- Three listing opions: With posters, thumbnails or clean & simple.
- A lot of options for you to tweak to make the app fit your needs perfectly.
Send me an email if you find any issues. ;)
Last comments from Android Market
Excellent app, keep up with the good work
This is an awesome app, great for organizing my videos, and lets you bookmark, and download albumns, freekin awesome!!!
I can't praise mVideoplayer enough! The subtitle search/pairing is SO HANDY! It saves so much time. Extremely well-featured and stable! 5 stars!
Best player to date.
I like this app so much, especially subtitle and cover search feature
Added controls, subtitles, all a + over stock player, streak doesn't play avi, mkv default rockplayer doesn't do the stock files as well as this can
Get rockplayer.That WILL play avi files and just about any thing else. ( and won't wine about it) this won't play anything built in player won't
The only thing RockPlayer has on this one is more formats supported.
Better than default player! Xperia x10 mini pro
Excellent video player. Perfect for X10.