Automated Colony Counter for bacterial colony counting.
How to use?
1. push camera button to shoot a colony image ( plate, petri dish etc.. )
2. change camera resolution to low resolution ( e.g 640x480 )
3. shoot a colony image
4. adjust sensitivity with slider bar ( colonies in green colored area will be detected )
5. erase noise with eraser button ( if you need )
6. push count button
Notice: please do not use high resolution mode
You need to install Adobe AIR to run this app.
tags: colony counter automated detection count bacteria bacterial petri dish plate biology science scientist
Apps from the same developer
Counter for SmartWatch
The simplest counter app for Sony Ericsson SmartWatch.
swipe up to count up,
swipe down to count down,
Jisui Camera Free
Jisui means capture images of books to read it on smartphone etc.
You can take a picture of books when you stop you ...
Related Android Apps
This application copies loocation information to clipboard or mailer.
Record and save your journeys using GPS while out and about.
- view saved journeys on Google ...
Scans barcodes and lets you copy the results to the clipboard. Great for cataloging books, DVDs or inventory ...
Androlicious.com is a website that shows applications and games from Android Market. You can download and install apps and games directly from Android Market using an Android phone or by using WebConnect mobile application.