What's new in this version (1.0.0):
The link to sophisticated version was added.
Jisui means capture images of books to read it on smartphone etc.
You can take a picture of books when you stop your motion ( flip ).
How to use
1. start app
2. set your smartphone on a tripod etc...
3. push top-left button ( start )
4. adjust slider bar ( motion detection adjuster )
5. flip pages, stop your motion ( alarm will sound )
6. push stop button ( second from left )
Images will be stored in JisuiCameraFree folder.(*)
* You need to scan media with other app (like "Scan Media")
You need to install Adobe Air(free) to run this app.
Apps from the same developer
Counter for SmartWatch
The simplest counter app for Sony Ericsson SmartWatch.
swipe up to count up,
swipe down to count down,
Related Android Apps
App showing where the nearest towers are for the best cell phone reception.
With AreaCalculator you can calculate the area enclosed by geographic coordinates. You can input coordinates either ...
Avilution subscribers can record a flight with their phone's GPS, upload the data to our servers, and fro ...
Find more Android apps and games
Androlicious.com is a website that shows applications and games from Android Market. You can download and install apps and games directly from Android Market using an Android phone or by using WebConnect mobile application.