72 ratings (1.861 average)
What's new in this version (1.3.1):
-Added additional device support.
The only mobile crossword application officially licensed by The New York Times.
With The New York Times Crosswords, you can play the same puzzles that are published daily in the print newspaper!
• Play more than 5,000 classic puzzles from The New York Times archive
• Play the daily puzzle from The New York Times newspaper
• Compare your solve times with friends online
• Compete against top players via the online leaderboards
• Automatically highlight related clues
• Check or reveal letters, words or the entire puzzle
The New York Times Crosswords comes with a one week free trial of the official daily puzzles from The New York Times and its archive of more than 4,000 classic puzzles! After the initial free week you can continue to play the bundled puzzles or you can purchase a subscription to the daily and archive puzzles.
Your Subscription Options:
• One year for $16.99
• Six months for $9.99
• One month for $2.99
• Payment will be charged to your Android Marketplace account at confirmation of purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased.
Requires installation of Adobe AIR
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help with subscriptions. Note that you must set up an account within the app to use the connected features.