3 ratings (5.000 average)
What's new in this version (1.0-beta-10):
- View Station on Maps by clicking title.
- Context Menu to add Alarm for a particular Train/Bus
- Added Refresh Button.
- Add full headings on station view. (thanks Elaine & Brandon)
- Error Check Bus-Stop number (gracias Manuel)
- Clarify context menu text (thanks Elaine & Brandon)
- Spanish Language
DC Metro Transit Alarm makes the regular trips you take every day a breeze.
Let this app poll the live data feed from Metro so you don't have to. DC Transit Alarm will keep checking for a match, and will let you know as soon as it finds one.
You set up "Alarms" for a Stop based on your desired boarding time. DC Transit Alarm will start checking the real time information early enough to find the Train/Bus. Then it will let you know as soon as it finds one.
If the perfect ride never appears, DC Transit Alarm will let you know that too. With a real-time station display, you can get a feel for when it's time to go at any time.
This replaces TimeToTransit.