Dangerous Goods Manual - FREE
by Knorre, Version: 1.3 , 922 KB
Package name: at.knorre.dangerousgoods , Last Update: 2012-11-10 19:31:45
1737 ratings (4.618 average)
What's new in this version (1.3):
- Billing-Service no longer active when it is not needed (only used for donation processing)
Dangerous Goods Manual helps you in identifying hazardous materials (HazMat).
- Search hazardous substances (UN number)
- ERI-Cards ("Emergency Response Intervention Cards") provide guidance on initial actions for fire crews
- Information about hazard identification numbers (Kemler number), Hazchem Emergency Action Codes (EAC), Packaging groups, Transport category and Tunnel codes
- Classification and labeling summary (including GHS)
- No internet connection required
Sources: CEFIC ERI-Cards (www.ericards.net), UNO's ADR
ERI-Cards guiding principles: http://www.ericards.net/psp/ericonline.psp_guidance?p_lang=1
Cefic has developed ERICards in good faith and has made every effort to ensure the reliability and completeness of the information provided. They are designed as guidelines to be used by fire crews, in the case of an emergency response to a chemical transport accident. The information available on the ERICards should be applied on the basis of sound judgement, taking into consideration the particular circumstances of each accident and the specialised equipment available. Consequently, this information may not be sufficient or appropriate in all cases and the authors will not be liable for the results of any misinterpretation or misuse of this information by fire crews or any other persons.
Tags: fire department, cargo, emergency responder
Last comments from Android Market
Thank you! Great App is great and free too!
Good revision notes; it should be required by Google, for all android market apps.
Very useful, saves finding a Andrew book
Great app but only has Kemler Haz ID Numbers no Hazchem Emergency Action Codes
Ads in screenshots mean people don't waste their time then give 1 star ratings.
Good info! R u able to add transport info?