47 ratings (4.362 average)
What's new in this version (1.23):
Thanks to your feedback and feature suggestions, this update includes the following changes:
* added option to remember scroll position and zoom level of visited pages (default on)
* added option to remove zoom buttons (default on)
* added option to disable fullscreen mode (default off)
* following external links now opens the default browser
* faster notification of new status messages
* optimizations for the latest android v
Pardus for Android is a convenient web client for the massive multiplayer online game Pardus. Its features are:
- Local images downloaded once to reduce traffic and improve performance.
- Customization through Greasemonkey-compatible user scripts.
- More screen space for the game by replacing the top frames.
- Secure and fast access to your Pardus account.
- Free and open-source:
Last comments from Android Market
Its a browser, just changes the nav grid size, pretty lame, dolphin browser is better. Uninstalled.
Works nicely, could do with some more mobile specific pages server-side, but still much better than the standard browsers.
A great app for a great game.
Works much better than the standard browser on my droid x
Not working for me. After trying to login, I'm being cycled between 2 login views. I know my password, typed it correctly, pardus works in browser ok.
Pre-loaded images are nice. However, could use enlarged links and screen redesign to allow ease of use for phones with lower screen resolutions.
Would rather see just the screen for which character to play rather than attempting to hit play button surrounded by 5 other buttons.
It plays Pardus.
Marginally better than a regular browser, but chat screen sucks on HTC Incredible. Can't see what you are typing when keyboard is open.
I love you