531 ratings (4.228 average)
What's new in this version (3.5.1):
- Added: Integrated results window, which is interacting with the lap and stop action.
- Added: Configurable display, switch between standard and compact timer display. Compact mode enables the layout state without some buttons and lap information. In compact mode you can show more timers on the screen.
-Changed: Using Android 4 iconset on action buttons
SportsTimer Lite, a timekeeping app, offers multiple stopwatches for different types of real-life action. Whether you're a single athlete wanting to time yourself, or you're in charge of timing multiple participants at once, this versatile app is up to the challenge.
This is the Lite version with NO ads, but limitations in the usage.
PRO and EVENT version are also available in Google Play!
The "LapTimer" function is your single-athlete stopwatch. Record all your laps and stay informed about each lap performance. This stopwatch can be controlled in all situations--even while you're moving--because it offers optional tactile feedback and additional control through the volume buttons. At the end of the action, you can check all your lap times, send the complete time history to your friends, or save it to your device's SD card. Your time history is saved in a file format that can be even opened and edited in Excel.
"MultiTimer" is the stopwatch you'll use for a larger race or event. It supports simultaneous recording of up to 3 participants (PRO up to 12, EVENT up to 100), and it's easy to set up. Before you start, enter the number and name of each participant (by typing, accessing them in your device's contact list or importing from a csv-list). You can time each athlete individually, the entire event at once, or by an interval phase. As the event is in progress, check the intermediate standings with the "hotlist" function. As with the LapTimer, you can document the event by exporting the intermediate and final results to your SD card.
- 3 independent stopwatches
- recording of laps & elapsed times
- shows delta to best lap time
- Tactile feedback
- Control stopwatches by volume buttons
- Different layouts for landscape and portrait mode
- Simultaneous recording of interim and final results
of up to 3 (Pro: 12, Event: 100) participants
- Organization of participants
- Naming option for participants
- Direct text input
- Import event name, name and start number
from a csv-file
- Select a contact.
-> Shows name and image
- Save configuration
- Events can be classified wit three labels
- Results saving to CSV file
- event (name, label),
- name of participant
- Start Options
- Manual start of each participant
- Simultaneous launch of all participants
- Automatic purging start of all participants
- Optional countdown before total / interval Start
- Simultaneous recording of
- interim and
- final results
- Hotlist shows the ranking
- offers two stopwatches
Sharing result options
-Save results to SD-card in csv-format
-Sharing results via email, twitter etc
-Saving results in internal database (up to 1000 results)
- Setup orientation mode
- Setup timing format:
Set your numbers of digits or add day information
- Choice specific timermode as startscreen
Last comments from Android Market
Reliable and functional app for Samsung Galaxy S. None force close error msg. Highly recommended for circle track motorsport events.
Great app but found an issue with sending timer results via messaging. App will not transmit parallel timer results to multiple recipients.
Great app. Update fixed droid paralell issue, a third timer for parallel would still be awesome.
This is great: Advice - countdown timer, history storage, and option to start parallel timers @ same time, and lap timers all visible @ same time
1.4 Update doesn't work for Motor Droid. Reset issues and small fonts ruin it
Works great, however I found 1 issue. When using the parallel timer, when done you can't reset it.
Email & SMS options very innovative ideas. Lacks countdown timer.
Id say the best free stop watch available for 1.6. People with droid, read descrip. Doesn't work for u
This game stinks. You guys need to fixed for the DROID.