12 ratings (4.583 average)
What's new in this version (3.1.0):
- Bug fixes
- GUI changes
- Bug fix for displaying stopwatch on tablets
- Bug Fix for result list
- Change: Using stop-action during pause moden
- Optimized layout for tablets
Stopwatch One, a timekeeping app, offers an advanced stopwatch.
Whether you're a single athlete wanting to time yourself, or you're in charge of a participant, this versatile app is up to the challenge.
The full-featured app SportsTimer pro is also available in the Market.
Record all your laps and stay informed about each lap performance. This stopwatch can be controlled in all situations--even while you're moving--because it offers optional tactile feedback and additional control through the volume buttons. At the end of the action, you can check all your lap times, save the result in a time history or send the complete result to your friends. Optional you can export the data to your device's SD card. Your time history is saved in a file format that can be even opened and edited in Excel.
- display can contains the total and lap time
- recording of laps & elapsed times
- shows delta to best lap time
- Tactile feedback
- Control stopwatches by volume buttons
- Different layouts for landscape and portrait mode
- Saving up to 10 result in timing history.
-Save results to SD-card in csv-format
-Sharing results via email, sms, twitter etc
- Setup orientation mode
- Setup wake lock mode