349 ratings (3.977 average)
What's new in this version (2.7):
- Made the "easy" and "medium" modes easier.
- Easy mode now only displays two arrows
- Medium mode is now slower and only displays three arrows
- Added a Country Music song pack!
- Settings and help buttons are now working
- Fixed a force close bug
- Added the option to purchase additional funky, groovy, and hip song packs!!!
This is the full version of Finger Dance! See how fast your fingers can move on the dance floor! Rock out your finger dancing passion wherever you are.
The full version enables all of the following features:
- Upload an unlimited number of your own songs
- Play additional preinstalled songs
- Play ad-free
Start by first choosing a difficulty level. Next, choose a song, or upload one of your own MP3s. Once the game begins, tap the arrows at the bottom of the screen to the beat, as would in tap tap revenge, stepmania, or guitar hero.
Please email us about any features you'd like to see or bugs that need to be squashed.
Last comments from Android Market
Fun! Wish i didnt purchase! When playing it will start frrezing and nothing will work! My touch slide
Needs - Abc order & search by artist - Animated Background - Possibly automatic bpm counter
Graphics could definitely use improvement. Needs support for landscape view. A work in progress. I'll rebuy if improvements are made. Definitely fun.
Random bpm note layout :/
Fun but gets old quick. Random notes off BPM. No preemptive read for tempo changes. Library is based off file names, not song tag. No search function
I have so much fun with this!
Just randomly generate from bpm.
So much fun...