4599 ratings (4.461 average)
What's new in this version (2.5.9):
Add notification when stopping recorder without enough data to save
Revert support for MSM processor-based devices (kernel issue)
Updated chinese translations (Thanks 吴天豪)
Fix CPU graphs timeline
Improve support for MSM processor-based devices
Fix logcat possibly failing on CyanogenMod
Add japanese translation (thanks Takuo)
Fix app list buttons on Tablets
Other bug fixes
*** PLEASE EMAIL ANY PROBLEMS/QUESTIONS/SUGGESTIONS, I WILL HELP YOU - PLEASE USE "SUPPORT REQUEST" FROM APP SETTINGS ***
Reports real CPU temperature, not battery temperature like SetCPU and other apps on Market!
Rated 5/5 on German magazine Android Appz 10-2012 (page 29): http://androidmag.de/wp-content/uploads/download/Android_Apps_Spezial_2_klein_WU23AS.pdf
The most complete Android system suite: monitor and record all activities, backup and restore *any* applications, extended task killer, CPU SD and memory controls, logcat reader, terminal emulator, widgets and notifications, all in one highly optimized app!
By far the lowest consumption monitoring app! Check web-site for app consumption!
Task Manager: (can be set as main UI, see options)
- Filter user/system/kernel processes and exclusion list
- Shows cpu load/frequency, memory/internal/sd usage
- Sort processes by cpu times, start time, memory or by name
- Kill non manually excluded apps automatically
- Shows detailed information about running apps and processes
- Manually kill running apps
CPU Manager (rooted phones):
- Tweak CPU governor + frequencies during screen-off, on-call
- Tweak CPU voltage (when available on custom Kernel)
- Set CPU settings on boot
- Uses OC/deamon when available and can disable it
Extended Task Killer
- Kill non-excluded apps automatically or manually
- Kill apps during screen-on, screen-off or when widget refreshes
- Manually exclude or include apps
- All system apps are excluded by default
- Manually kill kernel processes (root)
- Display memory and SD details (RAM & internal)
Application Manager without root:
- Backup/restore/uninstall user apps, only APKs are backed-up
Application Manager with root:
- Freeze/unfreeze apps
- Remove app from boot
- Backup/restore/uninstall any apps and settings, including system apps
- Launch and read app logcat
- Display application data and cache usage
- Sort application by name, data usage or cache usage
- Move any apps to/from system/user/SD space
- Clear caches or dalvik cache (must reboot after)
- Record (optionally at boot) activities in the background
- Record all apps or all processes
- Record phone states (screen, wifi, bluetooth, gps, mobile data, signal)
- Import Battery Monitor Widget Pro data for detailed analysis!
- Allows analyzing past recordings without limits
- Display log(cat) for all/one process (even on JellyBean Android 4.1)
- Filter logcat by message levels or user-defined text
- Save/load logcat to/from file
- Display kernel messages
- Keeps history of previously used Linux commands
- Save output to file
- Run pre-existing scripts
- Run commands as Super User (root)
System Tweaker (root):
- Tweak SD cache size to boost performance
- Tweak IO scheduler to boost performance
- App booster on boot (APK alignement + DB cleanup)
- Tweak Android auto-kill memory settings
- Uses Linux init.d script when available
- Show cpu load, frequency, governor, free/used memory (flash/internal/sd)
- Show most information (cpu,
Last comments from Android Market
I agree, great companion to the battery widget.
Perfect companion to the Battery Monitor Widget.
Awesome app for free!!!
Edit: dev added exactly what i was hoping for: cpu frequency in mhz. This app is perfect. Epic4G
Oddly it shows 99% cpu consumed all the time. But total list inc. Services is less than 5% cpu consumed. Is it broken on my htc desire hd?
Awesome all in 1 app including task killer. Droid1
Developer listens to all feedback. Application has so many customizations and provides a ton of system info.
Was a good thought, but didn't like that I had to got app to constantly restart.
Awesome app-gives tons of information without being a resource or battery hog!! Great job dev! Also love the companion battery widget!! Must have!