5532 ratings (4.059 average)
What's new in this version (1.9.1):
The update has led to the following improvements:
- Price display (when you hold the phone lengthways)
- Station pages and the Lost and Found Service have been added.
- SBB MobilBonus has been introduced.
- The support area has been enhanced.
- Optimized icons
Please note: for SBB Business customers, the app “SBB Mobile Business” is available in the Android Market.
SBB Mobile is perfectly customised for the requirements of public transport users in Switzerland. You can use it to call up timetables in real time and to buy and display tickets directly using a smartphone.
- National, international and urban timetable enquiries
- Input options: Stations, stops and (contact) addresses
- Real time and incident information (delays, platform changes, occupancy display, etc.)
- Departure/arrival tables
- "Take me Home" function
- Display of interim stops and journey information
- GPS support (search for nearby stations / stops)
- Map display of starting points and destinations in SBB Mobile (Google Maps)
- Saving of displayed connections in SBB Mobile
- Calendar import of timetable connections
- Purchase and display of public transport tickets for Switzerland.
- The range includes single tickets, fare network tickets, daypasses, class upgrades, etc.
- Tickets for up to 8 passengers
- Payment via credit card. The precondition is one-off registration via the "tickets" menu.
Further information: www.rail.ch/mobileworld
Last comments from Android Market
When I go to the zvv extension ticket, it offers only normal tickets but no extension tickets. It's broken!
Time Table 5 stars. sbb 1 star. I would like to give 0 star because of the intrusive publicity that we ha to pay...
Time Table Switzerland ist viel schneller, bei Ortseingabe reagiert diese App sehr träge
Timetable Switzerland hät vil schöner uusgseh. Es vernünftigs Icon wär en Aafang. Gseht leider voll billig uus bis jetzt.
Peter Cicman (*)
Timetable had much better interface and seems it was faster. Even some functionalities from Timetable are missing. UI as poor as on ticket machines.
Ängländer / Birdy68 (*)
In general - does NOT do what advertised. The ONE reason for having this app is to buy e-tickets. ERROR code 1010 when trying to purchase ticket!
Very good, but I would prefer a button to put my home address in the entry field instead of the ' take me home' function.
I think this is a very nice application. It works well, I have not found any bugs, you can buy your ticket and keep it on your phone. Recommended!