21 ratings (3.429 average)
What's new in this version (1.1.4):
* Added support for 8-again and 9-again rules for WoD. I didn't know they existed, thank you for the tip in comments!
* Roll button is now a bit larger.
* d8 works properly
* "Shake to roll" can be turned off. The app will remember your preference.
* Now also uses the orientation sensor (if available) to judge if the motion was a shake or another action, hopefully inc
Electronic Dice - when you feel the need to roll dice, but can't find any real ones close by.
* Supports 1-10 dice to be rolled at the same time
* Supports dice with different number of sides, currently supported: d4, d6, d8, d10 and d20
* Press the button or shake the phone to roll (can be turned off)
* Shows sum of the rolled dice which is convenient for some games
* Removable background
* Shows the average of the rolled dice. Useful for showing if comments such as "that was a lucky roll". Avg shows exactly how lucky it was.
* Gives extra information for WhiteWolfs World of Darkness RPG games when d10 is selected. Both the new system (WoD) with re-rolls of all 10s and the old (oWoD) without re-rolls for 10s is supported.
Shows number of successes for both systems and shows if the roll was a botch or a critical success (5 or more successes).