What's new in this version (4):
- improve stability.
- change the name to "Flcuard Shoot & View Pro".
This app allows user to view the photos taken using Flucard Pro instantaneously on your android phone. It also allows users to play slideshow of all the photos taken after starting the app.
1. Delete "Settings & Review" photo in Flucard Pro to start WiFi.
2. Connect to Flucard WiFi with the SSID "Trek_FLUCARD_WiFi" or the one you assign to Flucar Pro.
3. Start the app. Start taking photos, the newly taken photos will be automatically displayed on your device after they are downloaded from your Flucard Pro to a folder called "Flucard_SV".
4. You can also view your previous or next photo by swiping left or right. Delete the photo from your Android device by clicking the delete button at the top right conner.
5. You can enter "slide show" mode by clicking the slide show button at the top left corner.
For more information, please visit our website "http://www.flu-card.com"
Apps from the same developer
This application allows user to conveniently select photos from Flucard and download to Android mobile devices.
Flucard Shoot & View
This app allows user to view the photos taken using Flucard Pro instantaneously on your android phone.
Flucard Auto Server Upload
This app enables user to add Auto Server Upload feature to Flucard Pro.
Photos taken with Auto Server Upload featu ...
This app allows user to Geotag photos in Flucard.
1. Activate 'Settings & Review' functi ...
Related Android Apps
Open Slideshow Gallery
This is a demo app for the open-sourced Slideshow Gallery that was used in the well-known "Photo Voyages of Tr ...
No-nonsense camera App. Detects ALL camera capabilities and lets you tweak them.
StampImage takes a pic and stamps it with your choices of Date, Time, Lat/Lon.
This app, you can remove the GPS information of the photo.
Please use GPS if you need information so that it ...
Androlicious.com is a website that shows applications and games from Android Market. You can download and install apps and games directly from Android Market using an Android phone or by using WebConnect mobile application.