What's new in this version (4):
- improve stability.
- change the name to "Flcuard Shoot & View Pro".
This app allows user to view the photos taken using Flucard Pro instantaneously on your android phone. It also allows users to play slideshow of all the photos taken after starting the app.
1. Delete "Settings & Review" photo in Flucard Pro to start WiFi.
2. Connect to Flucard WiFi with the SSID "Trek_FLUCARD_WiFi" or the one you assign to Flucar Pro.
3. Start the app. Start taking photos, the newly taken photos will be automatically displayed on your device after they are downloaded from your Flucard Pro to a folder called "Flucard_SV".
4. You can also view your previous or next photo by swiping left or right. Delete the photo from your Android device by clicking the delete button at the top right conner.
5. You can enter "slide show" mode by clicking the slide show button at the top left corner.
For more information, please visit our website "http://www.flu-card.com"
Apps from the same developer
This application allows user to conveniently select photos from Flucard and download to Android mobile devices.
Flucard Shoot & View
This app allows user to view the photos taken using Flucard Pro instantaneously on your android phone.
Flucard Auto Server Upload
This app enables user to add Auto Server Upload feature to Flucard Pro.
Photos taken with Auto Server Upload featu ...
This app allows user to Geotag photos in Flucard.
1. Activate 'Settings & Review' functi ...
Related Android Apps
Take delicious old-school pics on your Android.
Instant Nostalgia now free.
Photo Mule provides automatic picture uploading to Flickr!
Gifinator is an animated gif creator that is super easy to use! Just touch the screen to take pictures, tweak ...
Silent Camera plus
No sound camera.
Please use the sound put out places and restaurants.
Has the following features.
Androlicious.com is a website that shows applications and games from Android Market. You can download and install apps and games directly from Android Market using an Android phone or by using WebConnect mobile application.