63 ratings (4.111 average)
What's new in this version (2.4):
Red lights are now displayed properly.
The back button on your phone will now function properly with the app.
The app now remembers your autostart type selection.
Your phone's volume button will now behave correctly with the app.
Greatly improved the support for today's newer, larger screens.
There are other drag racing practice trees on the market, but you aren't some armchair drag racer, you are a saturday night warrior, seasoned by the smell of high octane and the the feel of your car powering down the track. You need a practice tree app that boasts the features of dedicated hardware trees costing up to a hundred times more. Finally, there's an app for you.
Drag Tree includes many advanced features to actually improve your times, not just amuse you between commercials while you watch other people living YOUR dream.
- Four tree types including Full 0.500, Pro 0.400, Full 0.400, and Pro .500.
- Fully adjustable delay box featuring adjustable bump down and bump up controls for post release fine tuning.
- The delay box features both cross over launching and cross talk style trees.
- Perfect RT is adjustable from .400/.500 to .000.
- Three levels of autostart timing plus a custom autostart option.
- Controls are adjustable to launch on release of the button or the press of the button.
- Control the tree using right handed or left handed orientation.
- Choose the lane that you start from.
- Blocking feature to block out the first two amber lights in a full tree.
Statistics are automatically saved after each run to allow you to keep better track of your performance. A total of six statistics are tracked. These include:
Number of Runs