74 ratings (3.676 average)
What's new in this version (2.2.6):
- Backup Autodelete (Keep a configurable number of Backups)
- Always resolve place's coordinates (independent from GPS settings)
- Deactivate GPS temporarily
- Bugfix: Delete backup directory
Electronic driver's log, fuel log and travel log (Demo)
--> NEW: Automatic determination of the route length via GPS <--
! Meets the requirements for certification by the tax authorities* !
- Create trips simply and easily (Templates, return trips, copy of trips)
- Collect tank vouchers and vehicle expenses
- Several vehicles, driver and reasons
- Statistic, evaluation of trips and vouchers
- Transfer places from android contacts (Google Sync)
- Detect places automatically (GPS), map representation, pictures
- Offline usage, no internet connection required for data management
- Export functionality only in the full version
- Data storage (Backup/Restore), Export Backups via E-Mail
- Data transfer to driver's log full version
- Unit switching: metric, imperial
- Languages: English, German, French (Beta)
We are known for our exceptional support. If you find inconsistencies, errors or incorrect translations - please email us at:
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) can be found at: http://www.myBizApps.de/faq.html
If you have any questions or suggestions, please send us an email.
* To use the logbook as proof of the tax office you must first be confirmed with an individual statement by the authority.
If anybody would like to volunteer for translation, please don't hesitate to send an email!
Many thanks to Olivier Grossen for the French translation.
Last comments from Android Market
Serves my simple purpose of keeping track of where I've been, with a list of easily selectable places that I can enter.
I've used drivers daily log for years and this app is nothing like it its junk uninstalled ... driversdailylog.com great