287 ratings (4.631 average)
What's new in this version (1.4.34):
* 1.4.34: fixed key config not saving
* Auto load state prompt (toggle in Options -> System)
* Fixed DPI override not applying to on-screen controls properly
* Device-specific fixes (see site for full list)
PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16 (TG16) emulator based on Mednafen 0.9.22-wip (GPL), designed and tested on the original Droid/Milestone, Xoom, Galaxy S2, and Xperia Play, but works on many devices with similar specs.
* Accurate emulation and high compatibility rate (Note: Data swapped TG16 roms are not supported, see known issues on website for a fix if you're getting a black screen on load)
* Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states
* Supports ROM-based games in .pce and .sgx formats, optionally in .zip files
* CD emulation via loading CUE or TOC+BIN files, select a system card rom in the options
* CUE files support external audio tracks in Ogg Vorbis & Wav (PCM, ADPCM, etc) formats
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls & keyboard support (up to 4 touches supported at once)
* Multiplayer-capable Wiimote + Classic Controller, iControlPad, and Zeemote JS1 support (no need to purchase a separate app, see website for full instructions)
* Portrait/Landscape auto-orientation support
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info, ports for other platforms, and my other apps (including Snes9x EX). Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
Last comments from Android Market
Still has force close issue with G2. Feels like no change with issue since last update.
Needs trackball support (pretty please), and speed performance isn't perfect, but still awesome. Mytouch 3g.
Ver 1.3.2 fixed lag and slow performance on 1.6, G1@528mhz. Thanks to developer for email response.
Love it. Legendary Axe 2 on the go, ... DroidLocks over n out.
The best tg16 emulator out there now. Games run smooth on HTC Evo with froyo, only problem is an once in a while freeze while loading games.
Force closes all over the place on my g2. Also this is just a port of opensource software but he charges 4 dollars.
So far so good. Works well on x10 mini pro on 2.1
Suks!!!! Won't play roms. / nexus one.
Plays great now on Incredible! Get this now if you are a gamer!!
Great emulator! TG16 screen is rich & colorful on my Epic 4G. Keeps improving with every update. I dont know why its called beta. Get roms on your pc!