14 ratings (4.643 average)
What's new in this version (1.2.1):
・Add S.O.S Morse
“Use at your own risk”
Use caution since such interventions as indications of incorrect information risk life.
Use caution also in lending and borrowing the data terminal.
We are not responsible for any trouble whatsoever arising from use of this application.
Users are asked to understand that use is at their own risk.
In the case of a comatose person being carried to the hospital, there are cases when the person’s information is confirmed by means of such possessions as a mobile phone or a wallet. (There are differences among countries and hospitals.)
「Method of use」
Prepare by inputting your information.
1. Your name, age, gender, blood type.
2. Information about family who may be contacted. Telephone number, email address, etc., of trustworthy persons such as parents or boy/girl-friends.
3. Telephone number at work.
4. Medical information about yourself which you want to let the hospital know, such as a drug allergy or a chronic illness.
5. Information about religion.
6. Account information of SNS such as twitter,Facebook.
7,Presence or absence of willingness to provide organs
*When traveling abroad for business or pleasure, input information in the local language.
*With possibilities such as losing the terminal or snooping by others in mind, please take care to limit the content of information you input to what would not be a problem if known by others.
Three methods of use
1. Set the security release screen to “Not used”, and place the icon in a conspicuous part of the HOME screen.
2. Save the image of the screen in which the information was entered as a screenshot (OS 2.3.3 and later), and use it as the standby image of the lock release screen.
3. Utilize a lock screen application in which icons can be installed on the lock release screen.
Several of them can be found by a search of “lock screen” in the android market.
“Memo screen for disaster”
The reporting method and the departure point, etc. at the emergency are described beforehand.
“Crime prevention buzzer function”