128370 ratings (4.263 average)
What's new in this version (2.1.4):
* Now supports Nexus 7 !
* Includes a brand new (optional), beautiful, bigger widget with the clock !
* Fixed the rare maps issue on ICS devices
* Simplified permissions as per user requests !
* Several other defect fixes including notifications, display and performance
Send us your feedback of the new widget.
This app has a “slick user interface,” “tells the truth,” is “AWESOME,” and “vibrant.” THANK YOU AccuWeather for Android users. We are glad you love it as much as we do.
Weatherproof your day for free with these popular features:
• Push notifications for severe weather alerts in the United States.
• For worldwide locations, when AccuWeather forecasts snow, ice, rain, wind, or the probability of thunderstorms, you will see an orange exclamation point displayed within the location’s current and 15-day screens.
• Exclusive Lifestyle Forecasts showing how current conditions affect specific health risks or even your favorite outdoor activities.
• Radar for all of North America and worldwide satellite overlaying interactive Google Maps™.
• Current news and weather videos, with many available in both English and Spanish.
• Social media sharing so you can share your location’s current conditions, hourly, or 15-day forecasts using the social media apps you installed on your phone.
• Customizable color themes.
• Optional home screen widget displays two-day forecast with severe weather warnings, and time clock – enabled through your device’s operating system.
You also get the accurate, local weather forecasts and customization you expect from AccuWeather:
• Accurate and local forecasts for 2.7 million locations worldwide. Forecasts updated each hour with information for the next 15 days – all in 27 different languages.
• Current weather conditions updated every hour with the very latest humidity percentages, visibility, UV index, wind speed gusts and direction, times for sunrise and sunset, and RealFeel® – AccuWeather’s exclusive weather forecasting system that analyzes multiple weather conditions to determine how the local temperature actually feels.
• Status bar on the home screen displaying the current temperature for your current or home location.
• Ability to store an unlimited amount of locations, with up to 10 saved as Favorites.
• Choice between metric or imperial units, and either a 12-hour or 24-hour time display.
• Available across Android operating systems, including Ice Cream Sandwich and Jellybean.
Download AccuWeather for Android for free and start experiencing the most accurate and local weather forecasts available!
Last comments from Android Market
Please add support for c2dm for timely alerts with very low battery drain.
Will not find location unless GPS is turned on, and gives no option to set a fixed location. Waste of battery.
Inferior in content, connectivity and usefulness. Use weatherbug instead.
Too SLOW to load !
Location finder is terrible. It thinks I'm in Texas, I live in Pennsylvania
Doesn't work anymore. Cant detect location. Droid x android 2.2
One of the better forecasting modules around, but this app is terrible. Uninstalling because I don't want to agree to a ToA every time I open it up.
Takes up way too much space and doesn't have cities I need
Complete crap. Doesn't work like the iPhone version.