149 ratings (4.664 average)
What's new in this version (4.0.4):
* Tablet support
* SMS, e-mail verses
* Misc. enhancements
* Bug fixes
* Highlight fix
* Edit reading plan fix
Study the Bible in a whole new way with AcroBible for Android. AcroBible is a native/off-line application designed to provide the best experience. The touch interface makes it easy to search and navigate the Bible.
You do not need a Internet connection to read the Bible in AcroBible. The entire text is stored on your phone.
* Complete New International Version
* Fast keyword or phrase search
* Create and manage bookmarks
* Attach notes to any verse
* Copy to clipboard, SMS, e-mail
* Portrait and landscape mode
* Bible-in-a-year reading plan
* Highlight verses in any of six colors
* Synchronize notes and highlighting with iBibleSpace.org
* Several font sizes from small to large
* Free translation downloads: KJV, ASV, WEB, YLT, Darby, RVA, LSG, AA
* Free study tool downloads: Easton's Bible Dictionary, KJV with Strong's numbers, Greek NT, Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary, Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary
* Supports multiple translations (do not buy multiple copies of the application)
Last comments from Android Market
Wonderful. Love having the Bible at my fingertips. Search feature is great.
I looooovvvveeee this!
Gr8 bible. Love Tecarta too. Only $5.99 ea, has more paid offline versions, nightmode, free online bibles, & all works in 1 app.
It would be nice if we could have more than one reading plan at a time !! Thanks for the App.
Should be able to combine miltiple purchases like the nkjv and this one
The software is great and their technical support is even better.
Absolutely love it. Easy to navigate. Great notes system. Syncs wonderfully with ibiblespace.com ...chapters can be a little hard to scroll through...
Great app. Love that I have Gods word everywhere I go. I'm able to compare NIV to KJV as well as other versions. Bookmarks are great, also preloaded.
FC when entering notes. Moto Droid.
No contest the best Bible app on the market to date