8 ratings (4.250 average)
What's new in this version (126.96.36.199):
1-Improved: Added past data retrieval to 'Trip Number' button.
2-Added: 7 day filter preset to 'Logbook Stats' form.
3-Corrected: Fixed 'force close' issue on 'Medical Visits' form on devices with Android 3.x.
<b><u>√ FREE TRIAL VERSION NOW AVAILABLE (AeroTrax- TRIAL)
√ PURCHASE PRICE INCLUDES COMPANION PC LOGBOOK APP</u></b>
<b><i>AeroTrax Mobile</i></b> is an automated flight logbook designed as a modern day replacement for the 'Little Red Crew Logbook'.
<b><i>AeroTrax Mobile</i></b> can be used as a standalone time and data keeping system or together with the <b><u>FREE companion desktop application</u></b>.
Events (flight legs, training events ...) created and data entered into the mobile application are saved to an internal database that is automatically backed up to the devices SD card, if one exists.
Optionally, an event is also created in a designated Google calendar that will be displayed on the users mobile device calendar and on any family members calendar when shared. When event data is completed (requiring a minimum of the OUT time and IN time) or updated, the data is posted to the description field of the designated Google calendar event and is available for data transfer to the <b><u>free desktop companion program</u></b>.
If the <b>free PC application</b> is used, those events saved by the mobile application will be available for automatic import to the free PC application and saved to the users PC application database. From within the PC application, event records can be printed, viewed and organized.
<b><i>AeroTrax Mobile</i></b> is fully loaded with optional data tracking features but still retains the simplicity of the old 'Red Crew Log'. All data is optional on the event form with the exception of the OUT time and IN time.
• METAR and TAF reports for departure and arrival fields
• field elevation, IATA and ICAO code
• sunrise/sunset time for both departure and arrival fields
• en-route sunrise/sunset -or- flight conducted during daylight/nighttime calculated for route of flight
• automatic calculation of day/night flight time
• rhumb line course and distance and average speed
• landing currency
• automatic trip generator displays pairing from input flight legs
• auto-calculation of duty time, TAFB, overblock, deadhead times
• ability to input specific airline contract pay rules with total pay calculated on those rules
• times entered and displayed in either UTC, phone local time or any selectable worldwide time zone
• fuel plan and actual calculations
• fuel slip verifier in gallons and liters
• ZFW, Takeoff and Landing Weight calculations
• hotel name, hotel phone and transportation phone numbers displayed as hyperlinks for use with quick dial
Please direct any questions, comments, problems or feature requests directly to the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The <b>FREE PC LOGBOOK APP</b> can be downloaded from https://AeroNauticalTrax.com
Last comments from Android Market
Havent quite figured out how yo have multiple flights in one day. Not too user friendly.