14249 ratings (4.553 average)
What's new in this version (1.8.2):
- Google online data backup. See http://goo.gl/JwBvL
- Bi-fuel cars algorithm improved. See http://goo.gl/aTacH
- Android 4.x users can now select 2 new app themes.
- Fix: autobackup not working in all use cases
- Fix: cursor not visible for Android 4.x phones in fields with numbers
- Fix: negative amounts with decimals not supported for bills
Track your car and bikes expenses/mileage with an exhaustive set of functionalities:
- Full fuel management (costs, efficiency, ...)
- Maintenance records
- Charts (exportable as png files)
- Many customizations options to fit your needs
- Many statistics/charts
- Export/import in csv/xml.
- Automatic backup of data on SD card + Google online backup
- Support of Bi-fuel cars (LPG/CNG)
- Support of Dual-fuel cars (E85,)
- Many units supported. Full UK support!
- Widget for quick refuel
- Widget to launch the app with other icons (other car, bike icons). Can be used for instance to use your own bike icon to launch My Cars
- No ads!
If you have any question(bug, support, new features) , you can contact me by email.
If you like this program, there is a donation version
-> search for "My Cars Donation" in the market.
App widgets only work if the app is not installed on the SD car.
Last comments from Android Market
I entered the mileage so far but it displays another completely irrelevant mileage on the front page. If this isn't a bug then it's counter-intuitive.
With new version - best program for dual-fuel cars!
Thanks for info re settings for x10 mini to allow decimal point input, with that it's a very good app.
The best what I found to replace Palm's pFuel
A car is better
Not bad, but -sorry- aCar is much easier to use!
I can no longer live without this :)
Featureful and customisable, XML export/import. Good communication with developer.FC on file ops workaround: manually create /sdcard/mycar folder.
Works well on my Epic so far. More customizable than most auto/fuel trackers I've been looking at.
Aviler, Elemental Dragon (***)
Not bad. Many various breakdowns of entered information. Like aCar better, though.