34 ratings (4.118 average)
What's new in this version (22.214.171.1240):
Temporary price reduction: $5.99 / $9.99
Business Leader. Sales Dynamo. Marketing Maven. You know tracking client interactions in Dynamics CRM is vital to your commissions and your company’s success.
Missing records mean missed opportunities - but when you're talking to clients on the go, you rarely have time to pop open your laptop and add a record to CRM.
You need Akvelon CRM Tracker for Android. Now you can add calls to Dynamics CRM directly from your Android mobile phone. Akvelon CRM Tracker for Android means never missing an opportunity again. Now that's smart.
- Easily track incoming and outgoing calls as Phone calls activity in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Ability to attach calls to the following records in Dynamics CRM: Account, Contact, Lead and User
- Add Voice Notes
- Create rules to automatically enable / disable call tracking for Contacts
- Busy? Add calls later from your Call Log
- Track calls offline - pending activities will automatically sync when internet connection is restored
- Compatible with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Online, CRM 2011 and CRM 4.0 On-Premise (You must have an existing Dynamics CRM account!)
If you have issues configuring this application please contact us at email@example.com before providing negative feedback. Would be happy to help you figure it out.
This is 10-days fully functional trial version.
You must have an existing Dynamics CRM account to connect CRM Tracker to.
You will need a purchase a valid license through Android market after grace period.
To play voice notes you might need to install codecs. Please refer to CRM Tracker website for information:
If you have any problems or questions related to CRM Tracker, you're welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org