31 ratings (4.484 average)
What's new in this version (188.8.131.525):
Adapted for Android OS 4.2 Jelly Bean.
Temporary price reduction: $5.99 / $9.99
Business Leader. Sales Dynamo. Marketing Maven. You know tracking client interactions in Salesforce is vital to your commissions and your company’s success. Missing records mean missed opportunities - but when you're talking to clients on the go, you rarely have time to pop open your laptop and add a record to Salesforce.
You need Akvelon Call Tracker for Salesforce. Now you can add calls to your Salesforce account directly from your Android mobile phone.
Akvelon Call Tracker for Salesforce means never missing an opportunity again. Now that's smart.
- Easily track incoming and outgoing calls as Tasks in Salesforce
- Ability to attach calls to the following records in Salesforce: Account, Contact and Lead
- Add Voice Notes
- Create rules to automatically enable / disable call tracking for Contacts
- Busy? Add calls later from your Call Log
- Track calls offline - pending activities will automatically sync when internet connection is restored
If you have issues configuring this application please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before providing negative feedback. Would be happy to help you figure it out.
This is 10-days fully functional trial version.
1. You must have an existing Salesforce account to connect Akvelon Call Tracker to.
2. <b>API Access must be enabled for your Salesforce organization.</b> Currently in Salesforce, only Enterprise Edition, Unlimited Edition and Developer Edition have API access. Please note that API Access can be enabled for any other edition as an extension. Contact your Salesforce sales person for more details.
3. <b>User must have a Security Token generated to log in to Salesforce<b>: http://help.salesforce.com/help/doc/en/user_security_token.htm.
4. To play voice notes you might need to install codecs. Please refer to Akvelon Call Tracker website for information: http://www.akvelon.com/_layouts/Akvelon/AndroidCrmTracker.aspx
You will need a purchase a valid license through Android market after grace period. The cost is $5.99 for 6 month, and $9.99 for a year license.
To play voice notes you might need to install codecs. Please refer to Akvelon Call Tracker website for information: http://www.akvelon.com/_layouts/Akvelon/AndroidCrmTracker.aspx
If you have any problems or questions related to Akvelon Call Tracker for Salesforce, you're welcome to email us at email@example.com