351 ratings (3.812 average)
What's new in this version (Day 2):
Day 2 (update 3):
- New Settings > Uptime tab: share your stats!
- Fixed chime alarm not firing at expected time
Day 2 (update 2):
- Better support for tablets
- New Heads Up Display for widgets
To use the new Heads Up Display, recreate your existing widgets to gain access.
- Improved controls
- Bug fixes
Day 2 (update 1):
see main description
A new Day for the stylish widget clock where every second counts.
First and only widget with live seconds accurately advancing on screen.
Everyday is a thrill ride.
Manage that ride with the 24 clock.
Jack your homescreen.
A stylish widget clock where every second counts.
The action never stops with hourly, 1/2 and 1/4 hour chimes. Full of options.
The following widget takes place on your desktop. Events occur in real time.
Day 2 (update 1):
- New Fullscreen Mode.
- Added multiple size options to widget.
- Added more options for chime lengths.
- Added multiple size options for font.
- Works better in portrait and landscape mode.
- Added full support for tablets and large and small screen devices.
- Added higher quality sounds.
- Fixed HTC Sense bug that didn't display seconds.
- Featured live at Google I/O 2011
- Droid Life - App of the Day
- The Droid Guy - App of the Week
- Featured Crave App
- Byte - App of the Week
- El Androide Libre Review
- Top Android Developer 2010 by Google
- Video Review by Android and Me
- Today Magazine's App of the Week
- Android Guys/Gal Review
Why all the permissions?
- Internet is used for statistics -- there's an option to share stats if you want to.
- Read logs is for sending bug reports -- we have our own bug reporting integrated in the app, it collects the app's logs and generates an email that you can review before sending. We don't collect other apps logs.
- Read phone state is used to deactivate the chime sound during calls. The chime is an option of course, disabled by default.
- Retrieve running apps is used to only activate the widget when the home screen is visible. If another app is the main, the widget stops updating. Saves CPU/battery.
Keywords: clock, time, digital clock widget, 24 hours, 24clock, 24 clock widget with seconds, clock fullscreen, time fullscreen, beautiful widgets, tablet optimized.
Last comments from Android Market
I like it! Simple wiget to put time with seconds on my home screen.
Not very impressive, uninstall
Best app ever
Nice little app. As others have said, add 2, if not 4 more beeps. Make it a little bit larger & cleaner, and it's no question 5 *s.
Not linked to alarm clock.
EPIC!!!! Mytouch Slide
Clock is too small. And second counter should have more than 2 beeps when you press it.
Unfortunately, it freezes after a couple of seconds. However, this would be a great app. (Wildfire)
Cool. HTC G1