7549 ratings (4.598 average)
What's new in this version (1.10.01):
Changed in 1.10:
- Fixed the Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4) 12/24 hour issue.
- New setting to control the behavior of the ICS notification volume (use Menu > Settings > Experimental).
Thanks to all our great users for sharing with us. We love your feedback.
*Featured live at Google I/O*
Control mute, vibrate, brightness, wifi and airplane on/off to your schedule.
...and now well managed.
Control mute, vibrate, brightness, wifi and airplane on/off custom to your schedule.
Create your own profiles, by time and day.
Simple. Easy. Timeriffic.
Example: unmute audio @ 7am; turn off vibrate and audio at 10pm for sweet dreams. Locale and Tasker alternative.
*Why all the permissions?*
- Internet is used for some basic stats. We don't have ads in the app, we do not plan to add any.
- Read logs is for sending bug reports -- we have our own bug reporting integrated in the app, it collects the app's logs and generates an email that you can review before sending. We don't collect other apps logs.
- Changing Bluetooth, System Settings, Wifi state, etc.: These are for the settings controlled by app, based on your profiles.
LG Mobile Chile Review – http://bit.ly/JexcJL
Technology Headlines Review – http://bit.ly/IEvbdf
Redmond Pie Review – http://bit.ly/FQBeoP
Android Activist Review – http://bit.ly/x2iHSA
Video Review by The Tech Temple – http://bit.ly/z5DuQ0
Video Review by PocketPC.ch (German) – http://bit.ly/zScrqZ
Named one of the Best Free Productivity Apps for Android – http://bit.ly/wnDrlY
Featured live at Google I/O 2011
Droid Life - App of the Day - http://bit.ly/ldPjJB
The Droid Guy - App of the Week - http://bit.ly/k7rP5L
Featured Crave App - http://bit.ly/jOLa8h
Byte - App of the Week - http://bit.ly/nyR7mo
El Androide Libre Review - http://bit.ly/pAGgUR
Top Android Developer 2010
Video Review by Android and Me - http://bit.ly/jkbCBK
Today Magazine's App of the Week
Android Guys/Gal Review - http://bit.ly/l8RW33
Known issues of Timeriffic:
- Will not work from the SDCard (for custom ROM users)
- Make sure to ignore/exclude if you use a Task Killer or Task Manager.
Last comments from Android Market
Keeps the wife happy by muting email notifications in the middle of the night.
Great idea, simple to use. Perfect on desire
Whatever you've been updating lately, stop it. It no longer lowers my volume at 8am consistently like I set it to. I've gotten in trouble twice now.D1
Finally I can stop receiving email notifications in the middle of the night. Must have app.
Flawless performance and free. Love it. Sets my phone to vibrate during working hours and silences/dims it overnight.
Hopefully dev can come up with schedule gps & sync.
Awesome app. Would love a 4G toggle...
I rely on this app daily!
Loved (past tense) this app, but recently it's become a battery hog on my evo. Took it off and battery issue resolved. Please fix. Thanks
Awesome! Highly original.