1309 ratings (3.336 average)
What's new in this version (126.96.36.1994):
Now fully compatible with Android OS 4.0 (aka Ice Cream Sandwich)
If you have questions about the update or CoPilot Live in general, feel free to contact us at Facebook.com/copilotliveusa or via Twitter @copilotlive_us
NEW COPILOT LIVE APP NOW ALSO AVAILABLE: SEARCH FOR COPILOT LIVE PREMIUM OR COPILOT LIVE STANDARD
Premium voice-guided turn-by-turn GPS navigation with USA street maps stored on your phone so you can navigate "offline" without a data connection. CoPilot Live is packed with advanced navigation features including 3D maps, Lane Assist arrows, millions of POIs, multi-stop trip planning and more.
**This puchase includes 14 days use of our real-time traffic service - ActiveTraffic™
ADVANCED NAVIGATION FEATURES:
• Turn-by-turn voice directions
• Clear 3D and 2D driving views with speed-variable zoom
• Real signpost information and lane indicator arrows for clear guidance at exits and complex intersections
• Navigate to a house number, street, intersection or address book contact
• Millions of pre-loaded Points of Interest (POIs) to navigate to or call
• Report a missing streets or address through our MapSure™ service and we'll add it to the map in 45 days. Guaranteed.
• Live local Internet search to search for nearby businesses, products or services
• Live weather info at your location or destination
• ActiveTraffic™ real-time traffic service to intelligently avoid traffic on your daily commute
Download maps to phone after purchase, 2GB memory card required. Unlimited use after 10 days once Google order number validated
Last comments from Android Market
I wouldn't suggest to buy. Doesnot work on nexus one with the latest sw.
Keeps going to blank black screen on galaxy tab.
Great... f'n great
No need for $720 data plan, no need for $120 GPS, a fully functional GPS with sexier voice and better routing than gmaps for $5 footlong money? F yeah
Although the maps are a little less current than Google Navigation, the routing algorithm is far superior. So overall Copilot wins.
Works well...a battery hog...but having a back up that doesn't require a network connection is great.
Can you navigate to a business you find in google maps? Their poi is way better of course.
Use of contacts for destinations now works. The biggest issue-maps are so outdated. I would only use this app as an emergency back up,if lose network.
New in this version: Access to your contacts. Moto Droid 2.2.1. Btw traffic subscription is excellent in Chicagoland.
Install and move to SD first. Guys must download maps directly to phone, easy just give time to finish and unpack content. and you done