1427 ratings (3.444 average)
What's new in this version (184.108.40.2064):
Now fully compatible with Android OS 4.0 (aka Ice Cream Sandwich)
If you have questions about the update or CoPilot Live in general, feel free to contact us at Facebook.com/copilotliveusa or via Twitter @copilotlive_us
NEW COPILOT LIVE APP NOW ALSO AVAILABLE: SEARCH FOR COPILOT LIVE PREMIUM OR COPILOT LIVE STANDARD
Premium voice-guided turn-by-turn GPS navigation with USA & Canada street maps stored on your phone so you can navigate "offline" without a data connection. CoPilot Live is packed with advanced navigation features including 3D maps, Lane Assist arrows, millions of POIs, multi-stop trip planning and more.
**This puchase includes 14 days use of our real-time traffic service - ActiveTraffic™
ADVANCED NAVIGATION FEATURES:
• Turn-by-turn voice directions
• Clear 3D and 2D driving views with speed-variable zoom
• Real signpost information and lane indicator arrows for clear guidance at exits and complex intersections
• Navigate to a house number, street, intersection or address book contact
• Millions of pre-loaded Points of Interest (POIs) to navigate to or call
• Report a missing streets or address through our MapSure™ service and we'll add it to the map in 45 days. Guaranteed.
• Live local Internet search to search for nearby businesses, products or services
• Live weather info at your location or destination
• ActiveTraffic™ real-time traffic service to intelligently avoid traffic on your daily commute
Download maps to phone after purchase, 2GB memory card required. Unlimited use after 10 days once Google order number validated
Last comments from Android Market
good but there's always room for improvement
Awesome nav app, I can actually navigate to my contacts now. Map of my neighborhood is out of date.
Was in new york for a week and chicago for a day. To this day I havent got a gps fix and was refused refund. Uk version is awesome but avoid this one!
REALLY TERRIBLE. After last"update" will not open! Aura is better. Canada maps are 5 years old and out of date
After update, says my order number is invalid. Contacted the developers. Will post after they reply. EVO
Not inly have I found many missing roads, I have had it refuse to reactivate, and spport took 3 days to reply. No linger needed it then.
Takes up 9mb's of space on phone. Won't store maps and reg info on SD card
I haven't had the issues these people seem to. 5 stars if maps were updated. My neighborhood is missing.
After you get Premium, must update from app, not market. +: configuration of routing, off-line maps. -: no integration with contacts, poor fuel POIs
Great visual display, but crashes and uses a lot of resources on my Droid. I couldn't rely on it. It looks great. But that's about it.