43 ratings (4.093 average)
What's new in this version (1.4.7):
- Bugfix release
- Major rewrite of playlist backup/restore & folder code
- Should fix most issues users may have been seeing
- Fixed: Bluetooth connections failing on first try
- Fixed: Wi-Fi manual connection bug
- option lets phone sleep during transfers
- Manual Wi-Fi connections
- Remembers last IP for manual Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth name, Mac address, & Wi-Fi IP now sh
Send music & playlists over bluetooth directly from one phone to another, just like a mixtape.
One of the "best new apps of the week" - Android Police (3/8/11)
You don't have to be a fan of the movie High Fidelity to remember the 80s and 90s culture of making mixtapes for friends.
Handwritten lists on the back of cassettes, CDs adorned with sharpie titles -- these things probably seem like distant memories in the digital age of MP3s, Pandora, iTunes and Amazon.
But our desire to share the music that inspires us, that makes us laugh, that moves us, never left. It's just the technology that surrounds how we interact with music, that has changed so rapidly in recent years.
BlueMuze aims to help bring back this ability. Transfer custom-made playlists, and the music files/MP3s that go with them, directly.
Select some songs, put them in the order you want, give your playlist a name, then send it.
BlueMuze has both a free Trial version and a Full version avaible on the market.
You will only ever need the Trial version to receive music.
To send music, you can use either the trial or full version but the trial is limited to sending 7 songs at a time.
Please feel free to leave suggestions in the comments or email me with feature ideas/requests/issues.
NOTE: You and you alone are responsible for following copyright laws in your country, state or jurisdiction.
Note: the playlist backup & restore is still in beta as a feature. Please let us know if you have any problems whatsoever. ***Please be sure to make extra backups of playlist files to you PC (just in case)***
1) A few users have reported not seeing playlists when flashing CM7 or FCs when restoring playlists.
- This issue may be resolved in 1.4.7. Please let us know if you continue to see this problem
2) Playlists created in Google Music Beta are not visible in BlueMuze.
- Unfortunately there is little we can do for this issue. All 3rd party music apps have this problem. This is because Google hides the playlists it creates.
We urge you to please write Google and ask them follow their own "open data" policies and allow playlists to be seen by other apps.
@lady - Thank you very much, we're glad to see it perform so well!
@sean - Thank you very much!
@shack - Thank you for contacting us. We believe your issue is fixed in 1.4.7