21 ratings (4.619 average)
What's new in this version (1.3.0):
- Fixed FC on copying lists/contacts
- Fixed a rare FC in contacts
-Shows installed apps on loaded/received lists
-Date appended to filenames
-Removed old code potentially causing FCs in Pictures section
-Protections against FCs saving contact CSV files w/ missing/invalid values
-Save QR codes
-App list sorts alphabetically
-HTML is utf-8
-For Bluetooth, be su
This is the donate version of the Free app Listables
Please consider donating by downloading this version of the app. I am just one developer trying to make ends meet, and every donation helps me spend a bit more time working on features for Listables, and working out bugs of course! ;)
Thank you for donating (or considering donating), below is the normal description of the app
This app was designed with one goal in mind: it's your data, send it directly to whomever you want.
They're your photos, your music, your contacts.
With Listables, you can share your favortie MP3 when you're out with a friend, or email vCard contacts to your relatives, or post a list of your favorite apps to a forum.
No need for a social website, cloud computing, or some silly gesture-flick or bump of your phone -- just direct sharing.
Please feel free to leave suggestions in the comments or email me with feature ideas/requests/issues.
- Share audio files / MP3s over Bluetooth
- Create playlists from shared audio files
- Share app-lists over Bluetooth with direct market links
- Share contacts over Bluetooth, and add them to your address book
- Share photos over Bluetooth
- Search any list: music, apps, contacts or images
- Save & load m3u playlists for audio files
- Save & load custom app-lists
- Save contacts as CSV (comma seperated values)
- Save contacts as vCards
- Generate app-lists in HTML, BBCode, XML & plain-text
- Generate QRcodes by long-pressing apps & contacts
- Long-click to preview-listen to music
- Long-click to preview images
- Long-click to quick-copy email & phone numbers from contacts
- Copy contact-lists to the clipboard
- App-lists have direct links to Android Market on the Web and on the Phone
- Links to AppBrain & Androlib.com
WiFi and background data (sync) can sometimes interrupt Bluetooth connections. Listables does have an auto-reconnect feature but it's not perfect. If you're having trouble with Bluetooth connections, try disabling WiFi and background data temporarily.
keywords: refer, apps, lists, share, bluetooth, backup, send, referrer, save, QRcode, App-sharing, music, images, photos, email, csv, vcard, mp3, file-sharing, m3u, playlists, barcode, app-lists, contacts, appbrain, androlib, music-sharing, contact-sharing, p2p, Phone2Phone, pictures, songs
Similar to: Bump, Hoccer, Dropbox, App-referrer, AppList, ThruTu
Last comments from Android Market
Myra Jemison (*****)
great for sharing lists on forums and making a backup list.
Nice! Comes in handy just to have a back-up list of what you have in case you have to factory reset!