4047 ratings (4.225 average)
What's new in this version (2.0.6):
Version 2.0.6: Fixed Samsung Galaxy S crashes
Version 2.0 is huge! All new community features!
- Polls, photos, user profiles, private messages, and more!
- Create and join public, private, or family groups
- In-app upgrade to Pro
Version 1.5 gives you more for Free!
- Temperature and BBT charting
- All mood emoticons
- Password protection
- SD Card Backups
Please send any
Pink Pad is a health and lifestyle tracker with integrated community to connect women around the world. Designed with a calendar-style UI, Pink Pad is simple and extremely intuitive to navigate. Pink Pad helps track health related issues such as weight, menstrual cycle, emotional/physical well-being while connecting to a global community of women for support and information exchange.
PINK PAD FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Global Community of Women
- Period, Ovulation & Health Tracking
- Custom Discreet Notifications
- Stunning Design & Widget
- Easy-to-Use, Intuitive Notebook / Day Planner Design
SOCIAL & COMMUNITY
- Connect, support and exchange health and lifestyle related ideas with women around the world.
- Join the LARGEST TRYING TO CONCEIVE MOBILE COMMUNITY IN THE WORLD!
- Post and reply to messages about Fashion, Beauty, Health, Pregnancy, and more.
- Notebook Planner design with audio
- Beautiful home screen widget with countdowns until your next period and fertile days
PERIOD & HEALTH TRACKING
- Predictive period, ovulation, and fertile days to help plan day-to-day activities and vacations.
- Notes section to keep a health journal
- Monitor and track moods, symptoms, weight, temperature and other menstrual related progress.
- Be prepared for when Aunt Flow or your Fertile Days are approaching by setting up a custom, discreet reminder, "Aunt Flo coming to town".
Last comments from Android Market
Don't care for this app My Days app is better
"Included" moods don't work: buggy, they Sometimes! record. Needs "took pill" or "custom" icon. Has average prediction: only "My Days" has better pred
This app sucks
Omg.. So far I love this app, replaced a different app for this. ;)
It's good, except for the fact that the forums have mostly kids answering others kids questions-My Touch 4G
It doesn't show the correct date. Uninstalled.
It's great! It hits it right on the dot every time.
This app didn't work for me I dislike the forum very much