1539 ratings (4.422 average)
What's new in this version (2.0.6):
Version 2.0.6: Fixed Samsung Galaxy S crashes
Version 2.0 is huge! All new community features!
- Polls, photos, user profiles, private messages, and more!
- Create and join public, private, or family groups
- In-app upgrade to Pro
Please send any bug reports or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org, where we can respond personally. We value your input!
Pink Pad is a health and lifestyle tracker with integrated community to connect women around the world. Designed with a calendar-style UI, Pink Pad is simple and extremely intuitive to navigate. Pink Pad helps track health related issues such as weight, menstrual cycle, emotional/physical well-being while connecting to a global community of women for support and information exchange.
PINK PAD FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Global Community of Women
- Period, Ovulation & Health Tracking
- Fertility Tracking / Pregnancy Planning
- Custom Discreet Notifications
- Stunning Themes, Widgets and Graphics
- Easy-to-Use, Intuitive Notebook / Day Planner Design
- Backup and Restore your data to keep it safe
SOCIAL & COMMUNITY
- Connect, support and exchange health and lifestyle related ideas with women around the world.
- Join the LARGEST TRYING TO CONCEIVE MOBILE COMMUNITY IN THE WORLD!
- Post and reply to messages about Fashion, Beauty, Health, Pregnancy, and more.
- Notebook Planner design with audio
- Seven themes/skins: Polka Dot, Animal Print, Sakura, Summer, Winter, Fall, and Spring
- BEAUTIFUL WIDGETS for each theme
PERIOD & HEALTH TRACKING
- Predicts period to help plan day-to-day activities and vacations
- Notes section to keep a health journal
- Monitor and track moods, symptoms, weight, temperature and other menstrual related progress
- Charts to see visual progress
- Customizable symptoms so you can track what is most pertinent to you
- Predicts fertile and ovulation day
- Cervical observations and symptoms tracking
- Chart basal body temperature to determine ovulation day
- Smart luteal phase averaging based on ovulation kit results
- Be prepared for when Aunt Flow or your Fertile Days are approaching by setting up a custom, discreet reminder, "Aunt Flo coming to town".
Last comments from Android Market
Love this app. I have been waiting for it on android.
The tabned layout is great & u can track ur mood, symptoms.... I wld love mor themes tho! An opening page with the flower dates is missed
Decent, good features, but glitchy. Worth the $ to keep track of things while waiting for updates. Lags a bit & some buttons lack labels. Moto Flipout
So happy to finally see this app on android!
absolutely love this app. worth every penny.
Waited for ages for this to come to Android
Awesome! Loved it on PalmPre was so glad when it was avail for Droid. Accurate, beautifully designed. Great communication & assistance from developers
I love this app! Much better than the palm one! And a million times better than all the others out there!
Love the themes and great ladies in the forums!