4809 ratings (4.439 average)
What's new in this version (4.3.4):
- Added random slideshow
- Fixed during slideshow, picture orientation problem
- Added support for a couple new devices
- Added support for hiding all formats of pictures from File Explorer directly. Just select the files need to be hidden and then choose share, then pick PhotoVault.
- Fixed hiding problem on EVO 4G devices
- Added support for Android 4.2.1
With PhotoVault, privacy is no longer an issue. You can show your photo gallery to all the friends, family, and strangers on the bus that you want because the embarrassing, the secret, the private photos are all hidden from view, tucked away in your Private gallery. In fact, when in Public mode, those hidden photos aren't even part of your photo gallery--their very existence is hidden. And more than just hidden from other people, they're hidden from other apps.
You can even set PhotoVault itself to open in Public mode, so it appears just like a standard photo gallery to any who might pick up your Android or be looking over your shoulder. Until, that is, you enter the password.
You, of course, have complete access to the photos in your Private gallery. You can manipulate them; share them via e-mail, messaging, Facebook, and other social networks; give a slide show; and more. You can do anything with them that you can with those in the Public gallery. The photos are easily transferred from Public gallery to Private gallery and back again with just a long-click on the photo's thumbnail.
If you ever have any questions on how it all works, there are instructions in the app and links to online support and FAQs. Best yet, the developer is actively working on PhotoVault, adding new features and taking requests.
Never be nervous about the privacy of the photos on your Android again with PhotoVault installed.
It is best in this category. The key features are:
- Simple hide/unhide one picture at a time by long hold on the picture thumbnail.
- Multi-select to hide/unhide group of pictures
- Multi-select to delete group of pictures
- Simple hide/unhide a whole folder of pictures by long hold on the folder
- View single picture in full size on both public and private side.
- Slideshows on both public and private side
- Share picture on both public and private side
- Organize private pictures into different folders.
- Create your own private folders.
- Set app into Public mode, which disguise the app as a regular gallery, no private pictures showing. And no password is asked till click on menu->"Change Mode" to enter password to enable all features
There is no other app on the Market can do all of these.
Remember to visit our website to find more tips and tricks.
If you like this app, please do leave us a positive feedback at the Market.
Want to hide videos, checkout VideoVault. And to hide text messages, checkout SmsVault (for Android system earlier than 2.0) or SmsDroid (for Android 2.0 or later).
- If you lost pictures after upgrade, remember to run rescue missing private picture tool
- Contact us if you have any questions. We can't respond to problem through the market reviews.
Let us know if you have any questions!
Last comments from Android Market
Adam J. (*****)
Works great for those "adult" pics you dont want anyone to see.
It does what its supposed to do. This app has saved my ass in hiding the pics of other peoples asses (and other body parts). DX
If your looking to hide the photos you don't want to be seen this is the app to get.HTC desire
THIS APP IS SIMPLE AND IS KNUCKLE DEEP GOOD
William, multi selection is there. Click menu and then choose multi-select.
No mass selection? Have to click/TOUCH each pic.
You should have an option to have the app be disguised as something else
It's good, but it left my installed default gallery unprotected and I had to buy additional app protection software.
Great job Dev! Developer listens to his users. MyTouch 3g