What's new in this version (1.0):
Monitor your battery capacity with ForBear!
This widget package includes 4 variations of battery indicator widget, which changes its appearance by devices' battery capacity.
*How to use (Android 3.0 or higher)
- Tap Application menu > Widget tab on Home screen
- Select widget to add on your home screen, then long-touch and drag to your home screen.
* How to use (Android 2.3 or lower)
- Long-touch your home screen, and select 'Widget' on 'Add to home screen' dialog.
- Select widget to add on your home screen.
Apps from the same developer
Related Android Apps
Keeps Track - It is simply your Andro-Memory!
a1-Crown of Death
He put a crown gleaming on Ascal °, and a data ゙ ゙ イン support and co-peak ゙ ゙ ゙ Andrassy Ya dat ...
A snort monitoring and management tool, client component. This requires you to install a corresponding server ...
rCorona is an application designed to send remote accelerometer data and touch data to the Corona SDK.
Lite Versio ...
Despite there's a default calculator, I hope this is helpful for you!
Androlicious.com is a website that shows applications and games from Android Market. You can download and install apps and games directly from Android Market using an Android phone or by using WebConnect mobile application.