6609 ratings (4.079 average)
What's new in this version (2.7):
- If you press back button, it asks you if you want to exit so that you don't accidentally lose your text.
- Removed leadbolt ads. Too intrusive for the user.
- Option to increase the text field size
- Added characters count, so that you know when to stop writing your SMS, a twitter update, etc.
- Improved speed and stability
- New languages
#1 Spell Checker for Android! More than 2 million and a half downloads!!
Supports English, Español, Français, Italiano, Deutsch, Svenska, Polski, Czech, Slovak, Ukrainian, Hebrew, Turkish...
Check and correct your spelling and send your text by e-mail, Facebook, twitter, SMS...
Tip #1: Input your text via voice too!
Tip #2: For fast access, keep it in the notification bar, always one click away
Tip #3: For even faster access, long-press the search button to open the spell checker right away
Once you become an addict to this corrector, check out the PRO version! It has no limit in characters, faster server, no ads, character count and you can invite us to a coffee :)
Last comments from Android Market
If anyone is trying to find hot girls or guys in your area check out DroidSingles.Info I meet someone new to hang out with on there every night!
Bull #### ! Don't waste your time.
Didn't work on my Evo
Its cool, my spelling is horrible so I definitely need a good spell checker! But voice to text only works sometimes! Xperia x10!!!!!
Works great for my favorite apps..
Dosn't seem to work on my samsung galaxy? don't give options off misspelled word