Group Organizer - FREE
by AntTek, Version: 0.92 , 1114 KB
Package name: com.anttek.go , Last Update: 2012-01-27 22:08:56
29 ratings (3.345 average)
What's new in this version (0.92):
- fixed minor bugs
- Organize apps, contacts, bookmarks, files/folders in to groups and create shortcut, widget
- Auto-sync contact groups from Google accounts (that sync with your device), or contact groups on your devices
- Auto-search file groups from SDCard (ex. PDF Group, APK Group)
- Auto-group for call logs, search term (live group)
- Create shortcut for individual item (apps, contact, bookmark, files, folders)
- Change group icon, include rich icon pack
- Integrate with File Manager for folder shortcut
- Dual panels for large screen and tablet, optimize for large screens and horizontal display
- Different widget sizes (experimental)
- Execute a batch operation (send email, sms)
- Quickly access content from a shortcut, search-box
- Quickly access device’s content from a widget (one click to launch apps, make a call)
What it is?
- Group Organizer helps you to optimize the way to access your content on your devices (phone, tablet, TV, etc.,). Content types are apps, contacts, bookmarks, files, call logs, search history, auto-organized content, and so on, each type has a list of items, some items are organized into a group.
- Users access their content via groups at the different ways: shortcut, widget, search box. Several groups are dynamically gatheredfrom shared content (across the device).
- For example, one can define a PDF group that dynamically gathers in a shortcut/view. So that, one takes 1-2 seconds to open a PDF file rather than 30 seconds (at least) to browse 32G of content on her SDCard.