32067 ratings (3.607 average)
What's new in this version (188.8.131.52):
• Custom groups are back! If you set up buddy groups in previous versions of AIM, your contacts will now be sorted using them.
• More flexible chat storage options. Keep chats private between you and some of your contacts or choose to keep them ALL off the record.
• Lots of bug fixes
• Performance enhancements
AIM is evolving. We've redesigned our app from the ground up to give you the best way to keep in touch with people and groups. Start or join a group chat, share images and your location, and continue conversations with your desktop and web clients seamlessly.
- Chat with a friend or group of friends with the new “Start a Chat” button
- Customize your groups with features like add/kick members and edit group icon
- Share photos and your location without leaving the conversation
- Copy and paste messages by long pressing on a message
- Tap on icons to quickly view user details or group chat settings
- See your social notifications for activity on your AIM, Twitter and Facebook accounts
- Connect to Facebook Chat and Google Talk in your chat networks settings
- Chat with your friends from AIM, Facebook and Google chat networks
- Go "Off the Record" with a friend in your conversation
- Clear your message history directly from the conversation menu
- Update your incoming message sound alerts
- Update your LED notification color
Last comments from Android Market
Don't have a single problem. Works great.
Anaias Gonzalez (****)
Its a good app
This is annoying with all the force closes and it kills my battery way to fast. thinking of uninstalling
Too much of spam!!!!" Especially on this day of jan 9th... very bad effort to prevent spams!!!
The app has being fc alot since last update. Please fix.
Never opens...always force closes...fails to upload data from others...epic 4g
I want to knoe why it signs me off when i leave the phone idle..?
Its not sending any of my ims! Please fix! >.<
After last update, app should be renamed to "force close"
Signs me off automatically every 10 minutes and it takes forever to log on. Then either there's no buddy list or it force closes. Needs updates badly!