312 ratings (4.199 average)
What's new in this version (1.6.0):
• New Chat section to share ideas, ask questions and get together with people around the world
- New social networks action bar! You can now "like", "share" and "comment" from the app's dashboard
★ Highest Rated Diet Planner app on the Android Market! ★
*** Brand new Custom Diet Editor! ***
Is your plan not listed? Simply add your own diet with the intuitive Diet Editor.
Diet Assistant is a successful dieting tool for people who want to lose, maintain or gain weight as well as carry out a healthy lifestyle.
★ Buy it now and enjoy all the extra cool features that the premium version offers!
• Add your own diet plans (You can create meals on the fly plus select the length of the diet. It also generates a grocery list)
• Create your own meals
• No limitations on the weight reminders
• No limitations on the shopping list features(such as reminders, add item, sort the list...)
• Send the exported weight records (CSV) by email, or any online resource like Dropbox, Google Docs, ect.
• Homescreen Widget
• No ads
• Healthy choices of diet food with the right combination
• Diet plans to suit your needs
• Shopping / Grocery list (Press Menu -> Shopping List on "My Diet")
• Ability to add custom items to the shopping list
• Works as your personal dietitian/nutritionist
• Nutrition facts
• Weight-loss manager & tracker (kilograms, pounds or stones)
• Built-in BMI (Body Mass Index) calculator
• Intuitive and sleek UI
• Weight Chart / Graph
• Diet and weight loss tips
• Health pyramids
• Data backup/restore
• Homescreen Widget
• And much more!
* Tip: Check the menu for options within each screen.
Diet categories include:
• Low GI
• High protein
• Food combining
• Healthy & rich in food varieties
WHAT OUR USERS THINK:
• "The new update is awesome. Love the new widget!"
• "Absolutely amazing!! This app is so well done. I have been looking for an app that wasn't just about weight loss but about getting healthy. Found it!!"
• "Great application! Keeping on top of my diet & weight with it."
• "Awesome app! It has everything you would need while on a diet. The app is also very easy to use."
• "The shopping list is so useful! Liked the improvements"
• "Love this app! Has kept me motivated to keep going"
• "Great app. Gives you a daily menu. If you're willing to give up the foods you love to shed that belly then this app is for you!"
• "Cool app! Weight tracking is really good”
Accessing the app's settings:
- Press "Menu" from its main screen
- Select "Preferences"
How to use the widget:
- Press the "Home" key on your android device
- Press "Menu" then "Add" and select "Widget" from the list
- Browse through the alphabetical list and choose "Diet Assistant"
- That's it :)
Deleting items from the shopping/grocery list:
- Long press on a chosen item
- Select "Delete item"
* Now also available from Amazon!
Please e-mail us instead of just leaving a comment, so we can investigate and fix issues. Thank you!
- You can now follow the app's news and updates by following it on Twitter @DietAssistantAp!
- Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DietAssistant
keywords: diet, diets, calorie counter, calories,weight-loss, weigh, weight manager, meal planner, nutrition, tracker, fit,fitness, trainer,personal diets, pocket-size manager,grocery list,recipe search, exercise, logging, monitor,progress reports, points, point, vegetarian diet plan, vegan, motivation,BMR, atkins, detox, GI diet
Last comments from Android Market
Great app. Gives you a daily menu. If you're willing to give up the foods you love to shed that belly then this app is for you!
I really like the diets and the features-really allows you to customize as you like! But I would like more than 7 days for a plan.
Cool app! Weight tracking is really good
Awesome app. Happy to support developer.
Great app with very useful features.
Love it... but could use a wider range of food type
Same as the free version?!!? Why???
Good app, should add customized diet plan
Awesome app! This has helped me loose over 20 lbs!
I love this app and use it every day. I like the "replace" feature, although it isn't working today; but there's a promise to fix it.