55 ratings (3.891 average)
What's new in this version (1.8):
- Fine tuned the icon
- Expanded the buttons, better compatibility with tablets
- Discontinued QVGA support (small screen devices). Sorry, not enough users
Binary Calc is converter and calculator in one. It is intuitive and quick to convert binaries to Dec, Ascii, or Hex and perform binary operations. Simply tap the binary bit and it will convert instantly.
- Intuitive way of typing a binary without using the standard keyboard. It converts instantly as you type. Prevents you from needlessly typing long binary strings.
- Can convert to binary to Dec/Ascii/Hex or vice versa
- Supports binaries up to 32bit (for Ascii, only 8bits)
- Supports two's complement
- You can perform OR and AND operations (enter first operand, then press OR/AND, enter second operand, then press '='.
- Keys vibrate just like your on-screen keyboard
Premium version has more functionality and removes annoying ads.
binary, converter, calculator, ascii, hexadecimal, hex, decimal, dec, tool, engineering, bit
Last comments from Android Market
Great app! Converts binaries very easily
Works great on moto milestone.
Could you add the option, so that you can count the leading 1 as a negative and 0 as po? Soo 1000 1001 could be either 137 or -119. Thanks, great app!
Great app, would like to improve this app.
Not worth it. Only 1 star cuz I can't give 0. Stupid confusing can't do anything without being prompted to premium
This program has poor documentation and an overly obnoxious advertising system. It is not even slightly useful as a binary calculator.