1304 ratings (4.202 average)
What's new in this version (1.6.5):
Compatible with Android 4.1
Bugfix (QHD Screen Layout)
This application will automatically turn on and turn off your phone WiFi. This application aims to decrease your WiFi operation, and therefore save your battery.
The recommended settings are selected by default. You should confirm the settings are appropriate for your usage of WiFi.
1. WiFi Auto On
- This app periodically turns on WiFi. After a while, it checks whether a WiFi connection has been made. When you do not have a WiFi connection, the phone WiFi is turned off.
2. WiFi Auto Off
- This app turns off WiFi when the phone WiFi service turned on but you are not connected to a known WiFi access point.
- Check Policy ("When screen on" or "Always")
* Please push the button("Start Application").
* This application doesn't use GPS.
Last comments from Android Market
Do what it do,G2!!!
Need separate *check_when_screen_turned_on* settings box
Works perfectly on i7500 Galaxy running Galaxo ROM. Awesome way to get around the 1.6 wifi sleep/wake bug.
Does exactly what it says great app. Moto Droid
I think its a great idea and it works well I love free... fight the power. edevo
it doea work to a point but shuts off randomly. Also, instructions are hard to decipher.
JM ツ (****)
Thx for the update. Don't understand much how to set up... needs English help!
This is great, but randomly shuts off and have to restart. Would be great if integrated with battery saver
Works well on Evo.