3 ratings (3.333 average)
What's new in this version (1.1):
Added landscape orientation, and changes to dialog boxes to accommodate smaller screens. Fixed a problem that occurred in Eclair (2.1), but not Froyo (2.2) when starting a timer.
TimeIt allows you to track multiple timers for multiple events, and receive notifications when the timer is supposed to end.
- Timers calculate your actual and goal speed per time unit
- Multiple timers can be running simultaneously
- If a goal is set when a timer is started, a notification will be sent when the goal time is reached
- Notifications will be sent for started timers with goals even if the phone is rebooted
- Timers can be archived before being cleared and reused
Last comments from Android Market
Excellent! Thanks for making it landscape friendly. Very useful.