0 ratings (0.000 average)
What's new in this version (3.0.0):
# Voice announcements read back your measurements without having to look at the screen.
# Reminders help you take regular measurements.
# Tested on a wider range of handsets.
# Bug/stability fixes and user interface improvements.
SimpleEye Bluetooth Blood Pressure records, charts and shares blood pressure measurements from a Bluetooth blood pressure monitor or manual input. Version 3.0.0 provides:
* Voice announcements read back your measurements without having to look at the screen.
* Reminders help you take regular measurements.
Version 2.2.0 provides:
* Interactive charts: chart scrolling, tap to display measurement, long-press to change display time resolution.
* Updated documentation.
* Minor bug fixes.
Previous releases provide:
- Support for the FORA D15b Bluetooth-enabled blood pressure monitor, with vibration feedback when measurements are received
- Data import/export and bug fixes
- Integration with SimpleEye Google Health and other SimpleEye applications
BLUETOOTH FUNCTIONALITY REQUIRES A COMPATIBLE EXTERNAL BLUETOOTH BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR: the FORA D15b is currently supported.
See http://simpleeye.com/platforms/android/bluetooth-blood-pressure/ for more detail.
Keywords: SimpleEye, bluetooth, Google Health, blood pressure