168 ratings (3.863 average)
What's new in this version (126.96.36.199):
Release note is availabe in the following link.
(!!!!!You SHOULD need to check if "MirrorOp Sender" is compatible with your handheld/tablet before buying a Register Key!!!!!)
MirrorOp is NOT Miracast but has similar function:
MirrorOp Sender is an app that can MIRROR your Android screen images to a MirrorOp Receiver through WiFi or USB. At the same time, you can use the MirrorOp Receiver to control the sender by Mouse/Keyboard/Touch. MirrorOp Receiver is available on many kinds of platforms: Android, Windows, iOS, and some specific projectors, TVs, or boxes. Information about various MirrorOp Receivers can be found on http://www.MirrorOp.com/receivers.
[Mirror screen to Windows Receiver]
1. Make sure your Android device is rooted.
2. Download (from Android Market) and install the MirrorOp Sender on your Android device.
3. Download the Windows version of MirrorOp Receiver from above site, and install it!
4. Make sure your Android device and the PC connect to the same WiFi network.
5. Run the Receiver application from your PC.
6. Run the Sender application from your Android device.
7. It will automatically search the receiver and you can start to mirror the screen of your phone/tablet to the receiver!
8. You can also use mouse or keyboard to control back your android phone/tablet from Windows.
[Mirror Over USB]
Some users asked how to connect through USB cable from Android to PC. Please follow the steps if your phone/tablet support USB tethering function:
1. Connect your android device and PC through a USB cable.
2. Open the USB tethering (sharing) function on your android device，(You may need to refer to your phone guide to know how to turn on it.)，and then the computer will
automatically install a NDIS driver (if you haven't installed itbefore).
3. Open the Windows Receiver.
4. Launch the Android MirrorOp Sender and it will search the windows receiver.
5. Select it, start to use and you can control back from your PC.
The sender can support rotation. The orientation on your hand is the mirror orientation on the receiver side (What you see is what you get.). Besides, you can fix or correct the angle in the MENU.
[Can Not Support AUDIO MIRRORING]
Due to the Android framework limitation, the sender can not mirror audio. If Android start to provide the standard Audio Capture interfaces, we will immediately support it.
Android is an open system, so there are many display/frame-buffer designs for various kinds of devices. Therefore, we can't guarantee our MirrorOp Sender can run on all the android devices without any problem. The MirrorOp sender needs to access frame buffer so you must root your android device on the most cases. However, we still found there are some devices we can run on without rooting.
You can search in google to know how to root your android device using the keywords like: "how to root [Your Android device Model]". For example: "how to root Galaxy S3", "how to root HTC One X", etc... However, the root process may be dangerous so please be careful and do it at your own risk.
The sender allows 5 minutes trial. After 5 minutes, you should press "Play" to mirror or you need to buy a license key from the following URL to register for fully use.
Last comments from Android Market
Sucks Only compadible TVs
When it says "any big screen" it actully means compatible screens :)
Hidden Agenda (*)
can't even open. Have to Force close at start up
Have a mctivia box. It's reslly good to have a big screen video conference by projecting my galaxy s to tv.