0 ratings (0.000 average)
We’ve all read those headlines. “30 minutes of exercise a day will improve your health”.
But then hours or even the whole day goes by and we realize we haven’t moved.
That is where Exercise Alarm can help.
Randomly throughout the day, Exercise Alarm will suggest exercises that you can do at your desk. As you complete each exercise, your time is tracked. So you can see you can get 30 minutes of exercise in a day.
1. Hit the play button.
2. A random time will be select between 20 and 45 minutes.
3. When the alarm goes off, you have 30 seconds to answer or enter an excuse
4. An exercise will be suggested.
5. Hit the pause button to get instructions on how to do the exercise.
6. MAKE SURE TO HIT THE BLUE ARROW DONE BUTTON!
This will track your time and start an new countdown.
To see your scores, exit the app, or change any settings. Press the Menu key on your Android.