274 ratings (4.128 average)
What's new in this version (1.29):
modify the feature for phone number redirection.
if the user copies a phone number on web page, can be able to share the phone number to app "Extra Phone Settings" to have a phone call.
Provide Extra Phone Settings to end-users. Featuring:
* Vibrate when outgoing call is connected.
* Notify when system is ready
* Notify when system is shutting down.
* Notify when plug in the USB
* Notify when battery is full.
* Extra Phone Info.
* reply phone call by using sms when the user is busy.
ps: if there is any problem about this application, please send me the mail directly. And capture the bug report to me , Thanks.
how to capture the bug report:
download sub app to capture -
the app has been verified by sub devices.
* Google Nexus One 2.3.X
Support Sub Devices:
Google Nexus One with Android 2.3 - OK
Google Nexus S with Android 2.3 - OK
* Add feature - notify user if an application is installed.
* add new feature for dialing phone number when user copy a number string in browser app or others.
How to use:
selecte a string , then press the item "share" and select item "Phone" dial a phone call.
* fix bugs for function "VIbrate when outgoing call is connected"
* support Android 4.0 for function "VIbrate when outgoing call is connected"
Last comments from Android Market
Do not work on my SS Captivate
Вибрирует только на 5сек от начала разговора.
Isn't consistent when notifying that calls have connected. Vibration intensity lacking. SGSC
Don't work with Sumsung spica -*-
It does not work on my Samsung galaxy 5. No vibration when the call is connected.
Ok but droidessentials is so much better. Desire, rooted, froyo
Worked great until update. Now force closes all the time
Only opened call settings on backflip too
Only opens settings for "call settings" on G1. Nothing more.
Doesnt work on galaxy ace