18477 ratings (4.312 average)
What's new in this version (4.3):
✓ Publish on Facebook Timeline and share with friends the videos you watch on TV
✓ Enjoy online videos on your Android phone when outside of home over 3G/4G network (network charges may apply)
✓ Stability and performance improvements
Enjoy watching phone videos and photos, and playing music on your large-screen TV!
iMediaShare transforms your Android device into a remote control seamlessly streaming personal and online media to your connected TV.
iMediaShare requires no additional hardware, no cables and no TV apps. All you need is an internet-enabled TV and a WiFi network.
Upgrade to the the full edition of iMediaShare to get:
- Ad-free experience
- More online video channels in HD
- Video playback from YouTube links
- Video playback of arbitrary mpeg files from the internet and other apps
iMediaShare lets you take your favorite content everywhere with you making it easy to share it with friends at any time on any connected screen.
Online channels in the Lite edition include: Animal Planet, Bild, Beet TV, Break.com, CBS News, CNBC, CNET (SD only), CNN, COIN-OP TV, College Humor, Dailymotion, Deutsche Welle, Driving Sports, Earth Touch, Engadget, Euronews, Facebook, France 24, Funny or Die, G4, Harvard Business Review, HDNet, Les Debiles, MaYoMo, Motorz (SD only), NASA TV, NY Times, Picasa, PortalZINE (SD only), PR Newswire, PSN, Revision3 (SD only), Showtime, Spiegel Online, TED Talks (SD only), The Onion, TWiT TV, VideoBASH, White House, YDN Design, YouTube (SD only).
1) Televisions from Samsung (w/ AllShare), LG, Sony BRAVIA, Philips, Panasonic Viera, Toshiba
2) Game consoles: Sony PlayStation 3, Microsoft XBox 360
3) Network Media Players: Apple TV (AirPlay), Sony Blu-ray, LG Blu-ray, WD TV Live, Popcorn Hour, Xtreamer, Marantz, DirecTV, Logitech Revue (Google TV), etc.
4) Audio players: Denon, Sonos, Onkyo, Linn, Philips Streamium, Yamaha, etc.
5) PC/Mac media servers: Twonky, Skifta, Windows Media Player, QNAP, etc.
6) Other DLNA/UPnP compliant media players.
NOTE (1): For best playback performance on PS3, please, ensure that your PS3 is WIRED and not WIRELESS.
NOTE (2): Videos recorded with the phone's camera are not supported by some TVs and game consoles.
NOTE (3): For Toshiba TVs, please, enable Media Renderer mode from TV Preferences -> Network Device Setup.
Last comments from Android Market
wish it would share videos
All I need for my TV :)
Force close moto backflip
force kloses everytime
Easy to use app wish files for songs would be in alphabetical order
All it does is forseclose on my. This would be really usefull but it does not work anymore. Im using a cliq
Brilliant application! I love the way accessing my mobile photos from my Galaxy on my TV!
Fix this app it keeps foreclosing on me! It worked perfect then i updated it and it stopped working. Moto cliq