Photo Gallery Widget - 1.99 USD
by Billy Francisco, Version: 5.1 , 99 KB
Package name: com.billyfrancisco.photogallerywidget , Last Update: 2012-10-16 07:55:08
307 ratings (3.935 average)
What's new in this version (5.1):
- Cropping (for the single-image mode) should work on all phones now. Please let me know if you still get any errors!
- Fixed an issue where large sizes weren't being removed using the "Select Widget Sizes" screen.
A picture frame widget which shows random pictures from your phone (camera photos by default). You can also display a single photo in a custom size.
* 9 sizes on 4x4 screens (14 on 5x5 screens)
* Select frequency of changes
* Skip a picture
* Never show a picture again
* Open the photo in gallery
* Optional frame
* Select a single image
* Choose to show jpg, png, or both
* Sizes can be removed from widget list
To use: Menu -> Add -> Widgets on home screen
Thanks for all the feedback! Please get in touch with any suggestions.
Last comments from Android Market
Samsung vibrant user, and the pictures are much more blurry than with other apps. I'd use if the picture quality improved.
Would be 4* if it wasn't crashing and especially if youcould browse (not command line) to select the folder. For 5*, I'd like to see pic disp options.
Good app, but it distorts my photos. Makes them seem pixlated.
Great program, just not what I need.
Awesome, MUST HAVE widget application, gives life to the homescreen. No bugs, easy to setup and small footprint. Congrats! Moto Milestone 2.01. ;-)
Must have app. Works well
Image quality is so so
Great app, A-OK on HD2. Auto crop iffy sometimes but not bad overall. Option to open different app on widget click would be nice. Emailing dev...