10 ratings (4.000 average)
What's new in this version (1.0):
First release, rewritten from the ground up for Android!
Bored at the office? Sick of the corporate mumbo jumbo? Then open up your Buzzhole — and play a classic Bingo-style game!
Buzzhole according to UrbanDictionary.com – [buhz-hohl] – adjective
“Those individuals in the corporate world who parrot the current buzzwords to appear knowledgeable”
Dan: "Do you think Tom knows what Six Sigma really is?"
Sarah: "No way, he is just a buzzhole"
This app will keep you from dozing off in those never-ending meetings, pointless conferences, and – ugh! – dopey team-building exercises.
It’s easy to play:
• A board full of corporate clichés pop up on the game card.
• Each time you hear some chucklehead rattle one off, tap it.
• Put together 4 corporate clichés – horizontally, vertically, or diagonally – and you’ve got yourself a Buzzhole!
Remember now…this game is a funny version of Bingo. Simple as that. You feel us? We’re not talking World of Warcraft here, so don’t freak out about not havin’ no power-ups, swords, trolls, whatever. Just enjoy playing with your Buzzhole!
Tips for you true Buzzholers:
• After the game, let your friends know how much office work you’ve been avoiding by sharing your Buzzhole game card image, just hit the Share on Facebook or Email A Friend button at the end of the game.
• Someone lookin’ over your shoulder? Press the Boss Button. The game will throw up some phony-baloney pie chart. It’s guaranteed to fool ANY corporate drone.
• Have a Buzzhole idea? Send us a word and we may use it in a future update!